- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
One Software – Many Software
Hekasoft Backup & Restore can backup the profile folder of the major browsers available for Windows, it’s an all-in-1 solution for your backup needs. With every update the software supported list grows up, following you can find the actual full list. If your favorite software is not supported you can contact me and I will add it.
Chrome (Chromium) based browsers
Firefox (Gecko) based browsers
Create your own custom module
With Hekasoft Backup & Restore is now even easier to save your data.
Thanks to the modules creation, you can create the module to backup and restore any software or folder in a few simple clicks.
The created modules use shortcuts to system folders, so it is possible to share the module with other users and operating systems.
Optimize your browsers
Using your software make them create temporary or backup files that not always are removed by software itself.
Hekasoft Backup & Restore helps removing backups, cache, logs and other files that usually are not necessary.
Hekasoft Backup & Restore optimization scan only unnecessary files which do not alter the correct functioning of the software, so is safe to remove everything found.
Browser Plugin & Addons Scanner
Hekasoft Backup & Restore Plugin Scanner scan your browser for installed plugins and extensions.
You can easily remove plugins or export them to another profile or browser*.
*You can export them only to same engine browsers (ex. from Firefox to Cyberfox).
With Hekasoft Backup & Restore plugin scanner, you can scan extension of Firefox (and all derived browsers) and Google Chrome (and all derived browsers).
Google Chrome security features deny restore extensions from another Chrome profile, but you can use Hekasoft Backup & Restore to export all the extensions to the desktop and save them in a folder to import in Google Chrome (or derived browsers).
Software Custom Path
Hekasoft Backup & Restore now can store the custom path of your softwares, to work better with them.
Actually the custom path is only necessary for the optimization, so you can set the custom path for the software available for the Optimization.
Hekasoft Backup & Restore changelog (latest 10 updates)
Version 0.91 [2020/03/08]
Version 0.90 [2020/03/06]
Version 0.85 [2019/06/09]
Version 0.81 [2019/01/14]
Version 0.80 [2019/01/10]
Version 0.75 [2018/10/07]
– Add: support for CentBrowser (Backup & Restore, Migration, Plugin Scanner)
– Modified: Improved the connection to check for updates
– Modified: Moved “check for software updates” button from the menu to the Info window
– Modified: Info window
– Removed: Languages rating
Version 0.74 [2018/09/12]
– Fixed: Bug with Microsoft Edge Backup & Restore (old backups didn’t work anymore)
– Fixed: Bug when checking for updates
– Modified: Info window
Version 0.73 [2018/07/17]
– Add: support for Microsoft Edge
– Add: more plugins recognized by the plugin scanner
– Add: shortcuts for Dead Links Checker (CTRL + D) and Plugin Scanner (CTRL + P)
– Modified: The plugin scanner shows only the checked softwares
– Fixed: Now the installer will not run on Windows XP
– Fixed: minor bugs
Version 0.72 [2018/03/08]
– Add: right-click to check/uncheck all plugins in the Plugin Scanner
– Fixed: issue with “deselect all” button in Settings -> Modules, at least one module should be checked,
so when you save with no modules checked, Internet Explorer will be automatically checked
– Fixed: now when in Plugin Scanner export screen you select “Desktop” for Mozilla Firefox the “export to selected profile”
will be disabled
Version 0.71 [2018/03/01]
– Add: Export to Desktop for the plugin scanner
– Add: Google Chrome (and all Chrome based browsers) to the Plugin Scanner (Export is not allowed due Chrome security settings)
– Add: support for eM Client
– Add: support for Coc Coc Browser
– Add: link to download Hekasoft System Cleaner when open the optimizer
– Add: Google+ icon and link to Infos
– Updated: from VS2015 to VS2017
– Updated: SQLite dlls
– Updated: All dependencies to .Net 4.5
– Modified: Renamed “Epic” to the correct full name “Epic Privacy Browser”
– Modified: Reduced connection requests when searching for updates
– Removed: Chromodo from Migration (Comodo merged the project with Comodo Dragon)